[WT]  [Home] [Manage]



Click to Scroll Down


Name
Email
Subject   (new thread)
Message
File
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 2048 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 1067 unique user posts. View catalog

  • Blotter updated: 2013-01-18 Show/Hide Show All

File 140820494344.png - (27.50KB , 798x839 , fatchance.png )
49152 No. 49152 ID: f78277 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply]
You ever see someone's characters and think
"Hey, I'd like to ruin them with my fetish!"
Yeah, been having a pretty bad case of that lately.
33 posts and 15 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 49278 ID: 891610
File 14086955721.jpg - (50.02KB , 512x509 , photo.jpg )
49278
>>49272

you like burgers don't you ash
>> No. 49285 ID: 8b82bf
File 140872404684.png - (133.31KB , 512x640 , ashcute.png )
49285
>>49278
wh-what makes you say that
>> No. 49291 ID: 121dac
>>49285
You're asking for it bro. You're asking me for more Ash fats.


File 140657101779.jpg - (181.91KB , 876x510 , OC Blanca.jpg )
48652 No. 48652 ID: 53c8e8 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [Last 50 posts]
It's me Ross. However, I now go by the name "UltraHand". Here, have this.
58 posts and 11 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 49287 ID: 7a3237
File 140872816758.jpg - (38.24KB , 487x617 , 750lbs.jpg )
49287
Whoop.
>> No. 49288 ID: 7a3237
File 140872818733.jpg - (63.05KB , 1013x542 , 900lbs.jpg )
49288
>> No. 49289 ID: 2b2f2b
>>49288
Simply smashing.
(Oh that poor belt)


File 140860112491.jpg - (1.15MB , 1629x2376 , Page 00.jpg )
49247 No. 49247 ID: c3fbe3 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply]
so, TAD has released "She had it coming 2" and both the first and second are now digital,I'd say it was worth the price, anyone disagree?
2 posts omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 49252 ID: 83ebdc
>>49251
How slobby we talking? Too much and I'm not going near this.
>> No. 49256 ID: 1c6a13
File 140864787427.jpg - (247.91KB , 1600x826 , coffee_shop_reunion_by_theamericandream-d5lbfui.jpg )
49256
>>49252

That's what worried me about it. Really like the character and TAD's style, but I'm not a fan of the pictures that have them sloppily chowing down with stains and spills everywhere. We love the way he draws women, not food. I'm posting this picture because it's my favorite of SSBBW Doubita. Huge, giant proportions, but so attractive in that kind of attire and setting.
>> No. 49257 ID: c3fbe3
>>49252
>>49256
nothing too bad, there's scenes where she has food on her mouth and a spill or two on her but nothing like what's in the slob thread. though I think the worst is at one point she was chowing down and I she had food on her mouth, about three spills on her, and a hot dog or something sticking out of one of her folds


File 140824505975.jpg - (117.53KB , 600x839 , top-comiket86.jpg )
49164 No. 49164 ID: 7363df hide watch quickreply [Reply]
So I check Kato Hayabusa's website fairly regularly, and noticed he posted this today. Not sure if it's a new comic that will become available for purchase or what...there's no previews posted T-T and I can't read hiragana/kanji well enough to know what he's saying. anybody know/can translate?
>> No. 49165 ID: 9388bf
I believe it is the cover of his next doujin, he's selling a print of it at C86 but didn't finish it all in time.

At least, that's what I got out of it. Anyone with probably more knowledge of Japanese read it differently? http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=45385715
>> No. 49223 ID: 1274d0
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pixiv.net%2Fmember_illust.php%3Fmode%3Dmedium%26il
lust_id%3D45385715&edit-text=

Looks like new stuffs
>> No. 49234 ID: 38d213
C86 new book

New book cover of summer Komi C86 (no title) Desu
is a copy magazine is not in time for the deadline of the print shop this time ... space will be the third day East Hall 6 in "knowledge -20b". Please you. thats what it says


File 140395961529.jpg - (746.22KB , 880x1272 , lunch_with_sister_page46_by_kipteitei-d7ob2um.jpg )
48033 No. 48033 ID: fa6aa3 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [First 100 posts] [Last 50 posts]
Last one:
>>46000

I'm having trouble imagining Kip bigger than she is right now and it's exciting.
109 posts and 40 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 49186 ID: fa6aa3
>>49179

You mess with the bull, you get the horny sisters.
>> No. 49199 ID: 52b347
>>49179
muh dick
why did I check this thread first thing in the morning I cant wank right now I'm still too tired
fuck
>> No. 49226 ID: 6d145e
>>49179
>>48480
>>48584

pardon bad english
but when were you when Grace was fill?

I was in bedroom when belly Teitei
Grace-sama is fill

NO!

and you?


File 140840278965.png - (149.67KB , 2177x3062 , image24.png )
49201 No. 49201 ID: 7d05b9 hide watch quickreply [Reply]
Critique?

I'm also taking requests.
>> No. 49202 ID: 52b347
It isn't bad
I think you should work more on the bellybutton (or lack of one)
I do love requests though, so could you do a fat Nico from School Idols?
>> No. 49203 ID: 6e0467
File 140841010442.png - (39.98KB , 119x146 , aBUbCgJ.png )
49203
It isn't bad at all! However, here are some pointers anyway.

The upper body is too tall. Because the spine doesn't stretch when weight is gained, fat kinda smooshes together into rolls and pushes outwards. Thats why big bellies exist. Otherwise, it would just be an ever-expanding slab of fat, and thats no fun.

Similarly, the legs are too short for this body. You seem to have accomplished what you didnt for the upper body (3d fat smooshing dynamics), so call that a success. However, modern standards of drawn beauty dictate legs that are at least 50 percent of the height, so that's cool.

The titties are nice, but the picture itself lacks... flavor. There's only so much you can jack it to ladies just standin' there lookin cute and fat. For added bang, have the titties overflowing the bra a little. They do that with small bras.

Vice-Versa is looking boring. With a lot of Cerebella art, you end up seeing VV groping her ass or belly or w/e. VV is just... hanging there. It's a little sad.

Overall 7/10 gj on theory and visualization, im def. sensing a lot of Sokky influence here.
>> No. 49207 ID: fd936f
Lineart really needs work, lots of crookedness.

Main thing that really needs work is shading. Pick a lightsource and stick to it.


File 140355017746.jpg - (242.64KB , 1218x1960 , 139233266490~2.jpg )
47947 No. 47947 ID: 954e68 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply]
Give me as much as fat/chubby /obese stuff of this lovely cockney draculina as you can find please. Because I can't find shit. (Also vampires are tame enough for Draw right?)
27 posts and 11 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 49085 ID: 9595c2
>>48525
Posted in draw thread
>> No. 49123 ID: 008e5b
File 140807877522.jpg - (111.92KB , 920x1135 , SerasVictoriaDoWhatNow.jpg )
49123
>> No. 49135 ID: 954e68
>>49123
Jesus Christ that is amazing.


File 140772218536.png - (463.90KB , 575x351 , 257923.png )
49017 No. 49017 ID: 77fe44 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply]
Does anyone know where this comes from? Is there more?
5 posts and 1 image omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 49102 ID: f7aab9
>>49099
On Deviantart, but he's most active on Patreon, where he posts new content on a weekly basis minimum. You have to pay, but it's only 1-3 dollars a month unless you want the higher sub tiers. Well worth it, in my opinion.
>> No. 49107 ID: c3fbe3
>>49102
link please?
>> No. 49119 ID: 3bfd91
>>49107
http://www.patreon.com/supercakestudio - Patreon
http://leeloodallasmultigrain.tumblr.com/ - tumblr

Heads up, they prefer the pronoun 'they' these days so be civil when corresponding y'alls knuckleheads


File 140773813961.jpg - (521.95KB , 1075x1518 , 001.jpg )
49024 No. 49024 ID: 7a1376 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply]
Can anyone translate Pen Guindou's G Class II?
20 posts and 20 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 49045 ID: 7a1376
File 140773883878.jpg - (750.31KB , 1075x1518 , 005.jpg )
49045
>> No. 49112 ID: b68d46
Can anyone speak Japanese?
>> No. 49113 ID: b68d46
Can anyone speak Japanese?


File 140783655788.jpg - (51.61KB , 640x450 , honey.jpg )
49057 No. 49057 ID: 0ef740 hide watch quickreply [Reply]
>> No. 49100 ID: 099f12
I do remember a pic by Jed soriano but it's DNP.
>> No. 49108 ID: ada615
File 140803211761.jpg - (112.26KB , 724x1046 , 1144424195511.jpg )
49108
Fatty Honey

drawn by h.h

you can find his stuff at g.e-h


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  
[0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8]