[WT]  [Home] [Manage]



Click to Scroll Down


Name
Email
Subject   (new thread)
Message
File
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 2048 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 1094 unique user posts. View catalog

  • Blotter updated: 2013-01-18 Show/Hide Show All

File 131955574633.png - (230.07KB , 600x800 , rules.png )
26861 No. 26861 ID: 91c32b Locked Stickied hide watch quickreply [Reply]
1. No trolling, jackassery, or blatant harassment.

2. No "please to make a fat of she" threads. You may request doujinshi, image sets, and comics, but do not make requests of artists who are not taking requests.

3. No bitching, whining, or moaning because you don't like a thread's content. Hide it and shut up. This goes double for piracy debates.

4. Read the rules: http://bbw-chan.net/news.php?p=rules
>> No. 29460 ID: b492f8
File 13304700934.png - (474.33KB , 720x720 , is this alt.png )
29460
I am going to allow mildly /bbwalt/ material to be posted here now, with the exclusion of furries, ponies, futanari, and more extreme cases like scat and diapers.

Monstergirls, corruption, mind control, and other rather "normal" /bbwalt/ material are all cool to post here now, so long as they remain both drawn and BBW.

I am doing this because I think I've been too strict about board separations in the past and it has resulted in the deaths of many potentially great threads. Furthermore, as a community, we should show a little more unity and solidarity. If this doesn't work out, we'll just go back to the way we ran things before, and /alt/ threads will be deleted or locked and told to be reposted elsewhere.

I've taken the time to make you a nice little chart of what is or is not a monstergirl, and what is acceptable for posting here.


File 138929760432.jpg - (139.09KB , 977x818 , commission__unemployed_samus_by_idle_minded-d70poj.jpg )
44257 No. 44257 ID: ff2ba9 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [First 100 posts] [Last 50 posts]
How in the good god do we not have an Idle-Minded thread right now?
179 posts and 133 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 49290 ID: c3fbe3
>>49276
loving the comic, bought it as soon as I saw it was out. almost surprised there isn't a slob version. considering that they are on a deserted island, you wouldn't think they'd stay so clean
>> No. 49292 ID: 966e56
>>49282
He obviously means Keiji but I guess that Anon didn't really have the balls to just say it.

But he's not fooling anyone, because anyone that's been around here for at least a few months remembers the "warm reception" he got... and why he's not come back here since.
http://bbw-chan.net/bbwdraw/res/45952.html

So yeah, be careful with those art packs, Idle!
>> No. 49293 ID: e6d244
>>49292
>>Be careful
I always look both ways before I cross the street.


File 140820494344.png - (27.50KB , 798x839 , fatchance.png )
49152 No. 49152 ID: f78277 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply]
You ever see someone's characters and think
"Hey, I'd like to ruin them with my fetish!"
Yeah, been having a pretty bad case of that lately.
33 posts and 15 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 49278 ID: 891610
File 14086955721.jpg - (50.02KB , 512x509 , photo.jpg )
49278
>>49272

you like burgers don't you ash
>> No. 49285 ID: 8b82bf
File 140872404684.png - (133.31KB , 512x640 , ashcute.png )
49285
>>49278
wh-what makes you say that
>> No. 49291 ID: 121dac
>>49285
You're asking for it bro. You're asking me for more Ash fats.


File 140657101779.jpg - (181.91KB , 876x510 , OC Blanca.jpg )
48652 No. 48652 ID: 53c8e8 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [Last 50 posts]
It's me Ross. However, I now go by the name "UltraHand". Here, have this.
58 posts and 11 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 49287 ID: 7a3237
File 140872816758.jpg - (38.24KB , 487x617 , 750lbs.jpg )
49287
Whoop.
>> No. 49288 ID: 7a3237
File 140872818733.jpg - (63.05KB , 1013x542 , 900lbs.jpg )
49288
>> No. 49289 ID: 2b2f2b
>>49288
Simply smashing.
(Oh that poor belt)


File 139243141129.png - (154.65KB , 800x637 , 41639370.png )
45103 No. 45103 ID: 6a5054 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [First 100 posts] [Last 50 posts]
Trying to keep the spirit of one of the best threads ever.

Things that belong here: Sonico, Pochaco, Fuuri, Suzu, and any girl on the cruise. Begin!
156 posts and 112 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 49084 ID: 565677
File 140795196938.jpg - (253.69KB , 424x600 , 45306043_p1.jpg )
49084
>> No. 49087 ID: 7e9267
File 140796047580.jpg - (598.80KB , 1387x2367 , 45235680_big_p7.jpg )
49087
>>49084
What the hell is going on with SauceNAO lately? It no longer works and the "% funded" amount seems to change at complete random.
>> No. 49286 ID: fb7a33
File 140872583632.png - (214.01KB , 625x750 , 45516918_p3.png )
49286


File 139809775613.jpg - (108.43KB , 903x1061 , 46389.jpg )
46485 No. 46485 ID: e34d11 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [First 100 posts] [Last 50 posts]
I posted in the old thread, and realized it didn't bump. This is for >>46389 .

Post your artwork here and have it critiqued by the wonderfully insane minds of bbw-chan. Or, you can request something from our legions of eager artists.

Since Greyhame started the original, the original criteria applies. Paper and digital is ok.
174 posts and 88 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 49274 ID: a1ba76
File 140868834393.jpg - (313.87KB , 1392x1468 , yoko again 2_0.jpg )
49274
fat yoko because bacon
>> No. 49281 ID: a69025
>>49144
Rough, but I like it.
>> No. 49284 ID: d1ddd6
>>49274
Everything but the face looks good.
The face looks kinda odd.


File 14085907973.jpg - (35.71KB , 570x238 , n-DAPHNE-large570.jpg )
49242 No. 49242 ID: 78dc69 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply]
Daphne gets cursed in the latest Scooby Doo feature:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gvSmAQIJCc

I don't give a shit about the whole body shaming angle of it, and I don't even really like Daphne as a character, but her "ugly" form is actually pretty cute and I believe some folks here would care to see it.
6 posts omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 49270 ID: f7aab9
>>49266
So what if like...Daphne died because of allergen exposure?

That would have been awkward.
>> No. 49271 ID: f7aab9
>>49267
The fact she doesn't realize it's inflatable and that she's having an allergic reaction really proves that she's as dumb as a sack of bricks.

Wait, no. That's an insult to bricks.
>> No. 49283 ID: d1ddd6
>>49271
Thus, further proving that not only is Velma hotter, but is also the better character.

Although, the hair she had in the fancy mad-science dress she had was kinda bizarre, giving a sorta Troll-doll meets Frankenstein's bride feel.


File 140865662533.jpg - (11.34KB , 108x150 , image.jpg )
49259 No. 49259 ID: 66348c hide watch expand quickreply [Reply]
Anyone have fat Hayley Smith by Arabatos?
1 post omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 49263 ID: 66348c
I have and couldnt find it :/
>> No. 49264 ID: 66348c
I have and couldnt find it :/
>> No. 49275 ID: 8fdcb9
File 140868930378.jpg - (272.99KB , 707x500 , american_dad_by_arabatos_workshop-d322xn0.jpg )
49275


File 140860112491.jpg - (1.15MB , 1629x2376 , Page 00.jpg )
49247 No. 49247 ID: c3fbe3 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply]
so, TAD has released "She had it coming 2" and both the first and second are now digital,I'd say it was worth the price, anyone disagree?
3 posts omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 49256 ID: 1c6a13
File 140864787427.jpg - (247.91KB , 1600x826 , coffee_shop_reunion_by_theamericandream-d5lbfui.jpg )
49256
>>49252

That's what worried me about it. Really like the character and TAD's style, but I'm not a fan of the pictures that have them sloppily chowing down with stains and spills everywhere. We love the way he draws women, not food. I'm posting this picture because it's my favorite of SSBBW Doubita. Huge, giant proportions, but so attractive in that kind of attire and setting.
>> No. 49257 ID: c3fbe3
>>49252
>>49256
nothing too bad, there's scenes where she has food on her mouth and a spill or two on her but nothing like what's in the slob thread. though I think the worst is at one point she was chowing down and I she had food on her mouth, about three spills on her, and a hot dog or something sticking out of one of her folds
>> No. 49273 ID: b54f42
I'm not too impressed with the work here, not too much worth the buck.

So based on the response here, if anyone is interested in a toaster and you live in the sheridan area, please respond and I'll be sure to send you pics of what you want if you request it. http://portland.craigslist.org/yam/app/4631168930.html


File 140034368841.jpg - (454.41KB , 900x1200 , 43528755.jpg )
47160 No. 47160 ID: a5ae5d hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [Last 50 posts]
last thread is unbumpable
>>40402
59 posts and 54 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 49182 ID: f90b38
File 140830984774.jpg - (471.19KB , 1000x833 , e381bde381a3e381a1e38283e3828ae381b1e3828ce381a3e3.jpg )
49182
>>49180

This dude is responsible for most of the fat pile pictures:
www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=1210825
kurocazenosora.wordpress.com/ギャラリー(r-18)/
twitter.com/kurocazenosora/media

Check this thread out too:
>>42663
>> No. 49187 ID: fa6aa3
File 140832003882.png - (605.83KB , 600x848 , BupccZGCcAEw9rY.png )
49187
>> No. 49238 ID: a5ae5d
File 140856870531.png - (342.71KB , 600x650 , BukZfqbCQAA6aIL.png )
49238


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  
Previous [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8]