[WT]  [Home] [Manage]



Click to Scroll Down


Name
Email
Subject   (new thread)
Message
File
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, GIFV, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4883 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 1233 unique user posts. View catalog

  • Blotter updated: 2014-09-09 Show/Hide Show All

File 14392313306.jpg - (171.25KB , 864x1152 , 021holly_all.jpg )
194017 No. 194017 ID: 0d9569 Locked hide watch expand quickreply [Reply]
Anybody have BC Holly's newest weigh in set please?
22 posts and 3 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 195860 ID: 803b51
>>195849
That's my point. I'm not going to pretend I care more about Holly's livelihood than I do about my 20 bucks, but I'm also not going to pretend I'm DLing it for any reason other than that, especially an admirable reason. And I'm definitely not going to call her (or any other model) a whining dummy for complaining. People pretending like they would pay for it if it was a little different, a little cheaper, a different CC processor, are transparent and ridiculous. Wanting free porn and moral authority at the same time is so gd pathetic.
>> No. 195865 ID: abf62a
>>195863
Jesus Christmas. This is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever read.

She called you thieves because GUESS FUCKING WHAT? You're being thieves. She runs a website and posts content to it to make money. Do you morons really think that she should be completely unbothered by the fact that her stuff is being made available for free?

Oftentimes this website makes me downright ashamed for having the preferences that I do.
>> No. 195866 ID: 4e1283
This is getting out of hand as i said before there is no need to slate the model its her content and she is the one losing out on income. Im disgusted that fellow FAs are actually bulling a model because she is sticking up for her job.how would yous like to work for free and then get bullied for speaking up.

And you say 'she has to learn'? Who decides when shes learned? Do you honestly think shes going to post anything like that again? And btw she never called anyone a THIEF but i can see why youd jump to that assumption


File 143825091687.jpg - (41.07KB , 820x615 , 5db6df3b-905e-41a7-be8f-235d1b7d3129.jpg )
193164 No. 193164 ID: 9bf1f6 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply]
any of u guys remember holly? anyone have any of her other pica?
9 posts and 3 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 195096 ID: 6a7469
>>194176
Holy shit dat ass
>> No. 195361 ID: 3be570
Holy shit dat belly
>> No. 195392 ID: 58f196
She would make a great guest model at Sadie's site :-)


File 144014272015.jpg - (74.19KB , 1280x720 , ASHDEN'S FEET_wmv_snapshot_00_34_[2015_07_20_.jpg )
195328 No. 195328 ID: 87ce9a hide watch expand quickreply [Reply]
http://www.uploadable.ch/file/QFBhZ6bq4fVJ
3 posts and 2 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 195357 ID: d15f9d
>>195328
A thousand thanks
>> No. 195378 ID: 3bf351
Fantastic, Thanks.
>> No. 195388 ID: b72626
http://www.uploadmagnet.com/rijq3j6f4w7p/Red-Nighty.mov


File 143938715778.jpg - (81.77KB , 1280x720 , ASHDEN'S FEET_wmv_snapshot_00_34_[2015_07_20_.jpg )
194142 No. 194142 ID: 786226 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply]
http://www.uploadable.ch/file/FyuJSq5avFNv
6 posts and 1 image omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 194573 ID: 83efa2
>>194183
Nice, thanks for the multi!
>> No. 194635 ID: 070062
>>194183
yay a free filehost that allows unlimited speed, thanks
>> No. 195848 ID: 6e75a3
>>194635
They seem to be gone.


File 14379546088.jpg - (64.33KB , 550x819 , post-112120-0-58020000-1437888083_thumb.jpg )
192910 No. 192910 ID: 19ac8c hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [First 100 posts] [Last 50 posts]
Wow. Does anyone have any recent Echo content? Blobgirl general too I guess.
185 posts and 131 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 195830 ID: 0a39d0
>>195787
>>195810

Both of these are screen shots from my videos. So no better photo of it:)
>> No. 195831 ID: e8ec96
Yeah. Don't bother for the photos. Share the vid!
>> No. 195990 ID: 68e724
File 144073213667.png - (619.94KB , 662x800 , heather-10swell-heath_swell0110_074.png )
195990


File 144059954650.jpg - (193.70KB , 866x1300 , image.jpg )
195818 No. 195818 ID: e46705 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply]
Summers nearly over so let's see some fat women in bikinis (candids even better)
1 post and 1 image omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 195821 ID: e46705
File 144059970871.jpg - (15.24KB , 240x180 , image.jpg )
195821
>> No. 195822 ID: e46705
File 14406000013.jpg - (58.54KB , 500x334 , image.jpg )
195822
The Wobblier the better
>> No. 195829 ID: e46705
File 144060441784.jpg - (69.51KB , 604x453 , image.jpg )
195829


File 144057504681.jpg - (162.24KB , 600x971 , 150summer_bonus.jpg )
195796 No. 195796 ID: 086b72 hide watch quickreply [Reply]
any videos, PLEASE?


File 144056585241.jpg - (6.26KB , 211x200 , 634697.jpg )
195790 No. 195790 ID: 3d5cba hide watch quickreply [Reply]
So, about a month back i was browsing some site on mobile and saw a link. The link lead to a site where i would pay and would get to see, what they called, a documentary of a girl going from thin to fat, the trailer had me intrigued and i thought i bookmarked it, i was very wrong. Anyone got a link or know what i'm talking about?
>> No. 195792 ID: 984086
I believe this might be what you're after:
http://xxxmultimedia.com/clip-category/transformation-fetish/gaining-weight/


File 144053204158.gif - (4.49MB , 320x320 , [g]_MercedesCM_walking.gif )
195754 No. 195754 ID: 76a575 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply]
meaty thighs walking. frontal. i get quite passionate when i see some beauty like this.

just saying. maybe i'm not the only one.
1 post omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 195758 ID: 76a575
File 144053480071.gif - (3.93MB , 283x283 , [g]_MercedesCM_hug.gif )
195758
(same girl)
>> No. 195764 ID: 8c90f9
>>195754
>>195758
Who is she?
>> No. 195765 ID: 348ed1
>>195764
Mercedes Castro Miller, she was from a show Live Big.


File 144051464890.jpg - (82.85KB , 600x600 , CJhQpdJUsAEfO0a.jpg )
195738 No. 195738 ID: 78557b hide watch quickreply [Reply]
Are there some new pics or vids?
>> No. 195742 ID: f64a1c
File 144051953598.jpg - (253.69KB , 780x780 , ssbbw_foxy_roxxie_06.jpg )
195742
would love it if someone shares this gem
>> No. 195745 ID: b02fbd
sweet jesus underwater videos. i wish we had a whole thread full of them. they are hypnotizing


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  
[0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8]